Got a dental emergency? We offer speedy help!
Having a dental emergency can be a distressing time. Whether it is severe toothache or an accidental injury to your mouth, there are times when we all need an emergency dentist.
If you have:
- intense swelling, sensation of pressure or pain underneath a tooth or teeth or anywhere in your gums
- a dental injury such as a tooth knocked out, chipped or broken
- had a filling come out
- had a crown or veneer come off
- acute toothache, bleeding or other symptoms
Please contact us right away as we can provide you with prompt emergency dental treatment. Call us now on (253)-845-3000
Four ways our emergency dentist can help you:
- We can help to alleviate your symptoms: if you are in pain, have bleeding or trauma, swelling or infection, we can offer immediate treatment to alleviate your symptoms, before discussing any longer term treatment options.
- We can save your tooth: whether you have damaged or knocked out a tooth, or have an infection, acting fast can help to save your tooth, which benefits your smile in the long run.
- We can restore your smile: if you have lost a filling or had a crown or veneer fall off, we can help to restore your smile to protect your teeth against further damage.
- We can explain the next steps: if you need further treatment we can explain this and arrange a future appointment with one of our skilled and experienced dentists in Puyallup.
Skilled emergency dentists at South Hill Dental
Here at South Hill Dental in Puyallup our experienced and highly skilled team are ready and waiting to treat your dental emergency. Our dental team has over 50 years of clinical experience. Our clinic is welcoming and friendly, fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and with staff trained in the latest dental treatments. We can arrange x-rays or scans on-site, if needed, to ensure you get the right treatment for your dental emergency.
A visit to our emergency dentist in Puyallup can ensure that you are able to eat comfortably and smile with confidence, both now and in the future.